Sunday, June 16, 2013

WHAT'S -YOUR- -BLOODY- PROBLEM..

Bloody as in very or whatever, or crazy.

I was thinking @ this time when I drew toenails on TV with an art program because my dad and brother were there and I guess I felt were into toenails.  I wasn't mean @ it, drew my dad's pimple, too.  I was just trying to be fun, really, they didn't say anything!  Did you know @ that for some reason, think my mom remembered well enough, hopefully not too imprinted on the family.

Also, I think my dad is testing me, said I could do something, and so I did it a little then gave in for him, though I know I didn't have to.

So, what's wrong with nails?  You gonna raid a nail salon?  Something wrong?  Didn't think of it, perhaps, thought of it right away don't really find it important?  Maybe, doctors don't care that much @ the aesthetic of the body??  Everyone's into their fungus nails.  No insult.  Or their funky nails.  Their fat-filled nails that they can control, really!  Ugh!  I always ask am I okay, I can take back what I said if I told you and you didn't like it, but this IS my public blog go get 1 yourself.  It'll be too late to wait.  Really?  Well, I mean, if you think @ it.  Don't just go off and have kids without establishing a blog online, sorry this is in the same paragraph.  Wonder what I should do.