Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ah, yes, class.

Um, yes, I believe in dresses and coats and moreover **** junior wear.

Don't tell us to live like shit.  We are appealing, and you are jealous and uncomfortable.  I never was shit, I'm just a bit overweight.

Also, why was Ginny like gaping at my haircut, like I have no hair.  It is a bit sad, maybe should spray it once with highlighter then dye it dark and let it grow out.  It's been played with too much, as well.  It's not so bad once you get long bangs.  Thing is I do like it dyed because I'm not very attractive very easilly.

I am worried that you're all m*********** that you put the interesting people online I met and that it has something to do with your goofball plan.  Just stop talking to me like a nigger.  I am a European, but I heard otherwise online!

It's true some people do that many don't, some just in case someone else wants to.  I heared it in life, too, and I'd not dwell on it, but maybe I'd not find anything to talk @.