Sunday, June 16, 2013

Una Problema

My dad just woke up and for the 1st time signaled something @ me not being white.  Ya'll keep on giving me a hard time, and somehow my room gets very full and I get picked on for putting a few things in storage.  I don't have a cabinet or something to store them away..  This is bc of my shitty situation of having wild, domineering cousins, but that's what everyone would be like, in some form, in private.

Well, now, I am worried that he, that person, my dad, is sad.  Interesting for most people to know.  You know this catches on, I just can't take it.  I walk through the house and should shut up.  I'm most concerned about how it catches on.  I knew it was a bad thing.  Also, my dad is sitting in front of the TV, not eating breakfast..  So, I am very mad and kinda just threw his message out somehow, cuz we live together.  I dunno, it's bothering me.

Also, what of that funny picture of me I thought was okay but where I was really rounded and blubbery?  It looked like I was made fun of.  I guess there wasn't much to do, having a Chinese mom.