Sunday, June 16, 2013

Suing

So, in the mental hospital it was horrible place..there was a lady who seemed to pick on me, very big, very very tall, and pretty fat.  She wailed.  I felt she was trying to affect me, but I just withstood it.  I was wondering if she was also affecting me feministically.  You see, I didn't happen to go to Ginny's class 1 semester cause anyway I also got wind she wouldn't be nice to me because of the N word thing.  So, don't hurt her.  She even tried singing like her, and I felt sorry.  When I said even, I meant that she was like not ignorant of this, somehow.  I did learn more about being motherly before stepping into class.  I would only say you wanna step up to the diving board naky naky?  I even have to provide my own music for singing lessons by her, so.  Ugh!  xp  She wants more musical theater stuff.  Need money!  3 more weeks of like 5 songs ready, though, know lots, but I know a few that aren't musical theater, not practicing them right now.  Anyway, the lady at the mental hospital I had found was there a long time.  She was my roommate and nice to me, was blind to the point she had to feel for things, part blind or very blind.  People were caring to her.  However, she wailed with a very infected noise to me.  My other roommate was a Viet with like a cyllinder skull, to tell you the truth.. but I found her very like respectable.  She seemed very holistic, you know?