Sunday, June 16, 2013

Do you care?

Ellen, I don't care how fucking smart your secret messages are, sorry if you don't think the word fuck is amusing beyond amusing.  I noticed that Tim Burton had a meeting with a short boy on 1 side.  You had Martin Short crossing his eyes on your show.  I was just thinking @ Nell, and for some strange reason the thought that popped up was that him being a *** symbol who's not cooler than everyone and not me, thinking he can rub more in on us @ the grandeur of his spoiled brat.  I don't want to know the allure of my mother, but I don't think she's better than me and find her quite mean, only nice at certain moments.  You think she should have everything just because she is your daughter and you think everyone else is shit or a nigger, and I told you he was racist to me.  Then, he has to think @ my dad being born in 1950 because I bet he found it by chance or whatnot.  Why is he the only person left with a brain?  Well, not technically, but most everyone in -some- way, including myself.  Why don't you go care @ other moms, you want a neat thing, my mom, that's why you're so mean and like stealing about it??