Sunday, June 16, 2013

What a Looney Tune!

Sorry, but a predicament..?  Ellen DeGeneres thinks Florida is for New Orleanians.  I wouldn't say that.  I mean, I can connect, but I have mixed U.S. heritage, all good, I'm sure, but you know I'm used to it here am from here.  Ellen, why can't you explain?  You're just kidding.  The people there are like from up north.  Well, south, too.  I mean, what exactly about the weather is it that bites you?  LOL bites you!  ;D  Watchall think, whatever?  I know you're all just being mean.  I AM FROM FLORIDA.  You're just saying I did nothing my whole life.  You have mother heritage and still have time to complain?  What if I wasn't from Florida?  Well, I am not from just Florida..  I didn't grow up the whole way to 21 here.  Good thing, for the people here are not at peace.  I got to being alone so am well off this way..  Sorry, if you are offended about me being Floridian, but I know you're just focusing on how jazzy, spicy, and beachy it is in the hills of Pennsylvania or NY state but not upstate.