Sunday, June 16, 2013

What?

Why don't you lay down the line the lo down of watcha want?

I just got the idea with the speed of the page loading that with what I said @ the experiment it doesn't matter because I have a Chinese mom.  You won't let me call you *beep* and get away with it, how stupid is that?  I don't have to say why that's wrong, but it is.  I want my life.  Did you hear me?  LISTEN AND DON'T MAKE ME CURSE IN ALL CAPS FOR YOU TO GET EVERY POINT IN.  I am a good person, so leave me alone being part Chinese.  I know people with Chinese who look European, at least 1.  She's ¼ from her dad in Briton.  Also, stop like making me feel like I don't deserve to blog.  You're the 1s ruining my life and making me take record of thousands of things.  How else I can rid of your foul treatment of me?  You think you know everything but won't do a thing to change your life.  If you did that, then leave me alone.  Don't go ruining what I have and had.  You know, I only did gymnastics once or twice a week and baton once or twice a week, for a year, and gymnastics years before.  I found when I quit that I was feeling much better but energized very much from the workout.  People just didn't care, though they were bad and claimed I was so good a person.

Stop just barking shit at me.  I'm the 1 properly using a blog, and I already told ya'll or want ya'll to get 1.  This is a big time in life, and you can't just say oh I can't type.  We'll, ye's better start.