Saturday, June 15, 2013

Worried

My dad claimed he'd retired in 3 years cuz he'd be the age but I thought he had an older group still.  Just tell me why you'd be jealous that I might be tricked into having a kid or 2 by then.  Why is it inappropriate?  Of course, I'd like to meet someone like Ellen DeGeneres, but I think if she didn't even possibly know @ me ever that I'd still like her..wouldn't find it weird.  I don't see why others don't try, though, I thought of it.  Someone different could come up.  That's okay, but I mean I don't think I'd be unliked.  Well..  Maybe you should tell me what you're thinking @.  I'm having a good time didn't think I was being tacky to you.  Not really happy but glad it's over is all.  Solved maybe that I shouldn't do this so much, not fun, guess it wasn't worth it.  Dunno, though, been since last week seems.  You think I'm a criminal for not fucking up older people?  I'm not gonna I tell you.  Also, I made clear in a way to my dad I wouldn't be there for my little girl cousin.  I'm mad @ his claim to retire in 3 years, age 66 though.  Maybe, he'll live longer, dunno, but I had a life.  I kinda wanna forget @ Ellen.  Why don't you try to get her attention?  I'm guessing you'd fuck her, however..  8|  like against people like me.  Why don't you fuck, then?  You're just a worthy outcast?  That's wha tI said.