Saturday, June 15, 2013

Una Problema

Ellen, stop talking to me insultingly.  I was telling my mom @ having a heart attack almost and right before he made a loud noise, like cutting off my heart.  I don't have to give you pleasure.  It doesn't matter what word I use.  You gotta stop.  Hey what was that tick.  Yea, I might actually dislike Ellen DeGeneres more than everyone-  (joke of my thought, maybe shouldn't fix how I wrote it for some unknown reason.. :/ well or some reason.. wait, I was saying it a certain way whatever too tired unless you tell me..)  That was when my dad was driving and I just kept politely asking why he was being mean to me in secret codes.  Been this way a long time in Orlando, soon after we moved here and I did poorly in school to take care of my health.  Hearing cars worrying.  I was speaking to a Spanish young lady counselor in the end who just went out and accepted me for the 1st time.  Now, my heart hurts.  Is Ellen DeGeneres a baby?  Well, I just feel like it kinda swift feeling about it, a bit gurgly.  Ellen, I don't care about your nasty jokes..  :|