Saturday, June 15, 2013

STOP

If you don't like me cuz a my cousin and think she's worth shit what do you think I'd say if I could?  Did you just say I'm like losing relationships?  I'm used to that.  Oh, wanna get me back for noticing?  I AM THE WHITE|CAUCASION 1.  I don't give a fuck who you are with the people.. really I know you're a Goddamned nigger.  Everyone thinks so, but I have a real problem.  It's not a real problem.  I just mean people in general I meet.  My dad also had me say something uncomfortable.  I don't give a fuck.  "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" is hibernating, and I don't have a problem other than the N word thing.  He also got mad I said Late Boom guys are werewolves because of the N word thing.  He's a *beep*  Stop playing with words, you Goddamned niggers.  You want this for your life?  Plaster it on!