Saturday, June 15, 2013

Watcha Mad -About- ?

Look, leave me alone, or else I will have to do something about it.  I don't trust you.  You think it's right.  No, I was just trying to say something in private to someone, and then I got treated badly so posted it online.  Actually, I might get mad since it seems no one listens to me because of my race.  How can you judge anyway, in all this, who has a right to what?  I already said sorry slipped my mind.  I will not take punishment for ya'll being the 1s to make me mad.  You know, you can't really do something wrong because of it.  I was mad at that to begin with even before.  That person is no better now than was and I'm no worse.  I go there all the time quietly being nice and no one cares about me and treats me like the opposite, the opposite of how I'd like.  You think every mistake is a wart?  You are gonna find that people will keep doing it to you, if you pick on people who feel hated who mess up and then are sorry.  I just don't think you should hurt me because it made me very mad.  Don't take it in stride as my life.  Guess you "wanted to even hurt the other," but you found that wasn't a strange thing to others.  Besides, what I said really didn't mean what you said it did.  You can't hurt me!  Because then I might get upset back and hopefully do no worse than come on here and rant.  You could snap a nerve in me, so to speak, and I will be knocked out forever, in that.  Why don't you, why can't you say in English what you wanna say insteada like grunts and snorts?  What is that, an animal?  Oh, I'm sorry, but I think I warned you about how to communicate with me.  Guess I get grunts and snorts interpretations.  Must approach the question of if the message is animalistic, however.  It sure looks like the reaction is.  Stop making me feel guilty and gross.  I am trying to clean my room and just did more laundry leftover from the mental health clin'c.  Ugh, anyway, I am so sorry for those 2 things I did this week.  The 1st time I was just talking with my aunt and thought I could tell her anything, but no..  And, now, I get like annoying things from others and don't know what it was.  Why should I go through bullshit with you?  I just forget it.  Really, what's your problem?  I know this doesn't happen to other people. And, @ it being a problem, watcha think I gonna do?  I was just saying and now feel the opposite for my sake.  I just thought it was okay to my aunt.  I am so mad at the joke I made, but I think I was feeling that bad.  I was so crazy @ wasting my time blogging on shit, I just said it, as other people say worse things.  It's what I'm used to in the world.  If I could go back I'd tell my parents I Was at a stupid school and move, as the people in those were sick.  However, I liked another 1 later, hope I would have still gone there possibly since I also made good friends.  Wouldn't have had as many problems, otherwise, though.