Saturday, June 15, 2013

Una Problema

Oh, guess what, now my dad did something weird.  I already told you I don't give a goddamn fuck @ my cousin and you shitting yourself in my business.  Sticking your nose up my life.  Isn't he a laughing *beep*  I don't give a FUCK @ anyone, niggers.  I will not take any discipline from him.  I didn't do anything.  I will not be tested, do not want no goddamn niggers ruining my social life.  ARGH do something.  Just forget about my cousin..  I can say whatever I want.  She's racist to me, and so are you.  My dad is being shitty, acting like I'm delirious.  Well, he doesn't talk to me.  I have to start any conversations with anyone.  Why don't we just like do something @ it?  I'm not a mean person, and I will not take these suggestive messages.  I even left him a note this morning.  And get outta my life judging me.  Don't even give a fuck @ my family, they keep being mean to me.  What the Hell do you think you are?  I don't give a fuck what I said.