Saturday, June 15, 2013

Chilling

I did laundry for my mom and my new blazer (size L with cuffs stitched up) and now am setting out to clean my room.  Just sang for maybe ½ hour or a bit less, while doing laundry and I guess just doing laundry.  The laundry was mine and towels drying and my mom wants to do hers - midnight!  My blazer's in there but it's okay and she must be getting outta the shower.  So, I'll be better and then ready to play.  If no one wants to, I have other things to do, like read those books I got, the 1 on a Gueneviere and true ghost stories, like strage deaths, perhaps.  :S

Really, for your sake, me with an organized room of stuff makes all the difference.

I joked around with my dad a lot, like my older aunt, his younger sister.  I had a subtley showing sense of humor.