Saturday, June 15, 2013

So

Before I forget another word.  The cute guy from New Orleans who now is gay and seems like to have lots of like weird sorta sad physically features and before was like pristine at 16.

Then, there's the choir director organist .. also from New Orleans!  Lives also out of the city.

What I said was they made me ugly.  The boy made me have like an oval head and the rest of me kinda looked worse.. then the organist wanted back my cute look, like the short short hair and bangs to the side.

I mean, they were affectionate to me, but this happened each time.  I really don't think it's basically right and makes sense, guessing it made'm feel good.  Then, for a year it was able to last.  I went back really in the end.  Maybe, I can get like that again.  I just like the light dye in my hair.  *holds on and squints eyes*

Oh, and never anything against them as people.  Not so much the boy.  I just felt a bit upset at how like I saw people doing the same things to me.  Even if I was doing something different, I mean it was just weird.  I'm sure there was something wrong, but it may not be what I'm talking about.  I just don't like it.  I used to always say yea I care @ parental age adults but always kinda other than experiment Katrina time felt like unworthy for complaining so much @ it.  I did that when I was like 7, 8, and for fun more later.  I wasn't totally nasty, didn't know what to do.  When I was younger, I think I got mad thoughts with my brother, guess I realized my parents didn't want him to outshine people.  IR I I

So.. I wanted to teach whatever grade my brother was in until we moved outta FL, to the New Orleans area.  He looked like with big bug eyed, guess you'd go so far as to say someone with beetled eyes but now I am like blood and milk black eyes in 1 pic .. I didn't say the round thing was the beetle's legs we thought of but didn't want to.  Must be something made famous but not good.  Shouldn't have happened and better avoided.  Sounds like a Southern doing, though.  Makes sense in a round, but where's the rebound?  Here, yet?  Oh.. well.

So, yes, both ways, but sometimes.  Now, I feel I'm always the little moppet.