Saturday, June 15, 2013

Woke Up

Forgot to record whatever the morbid dream was, reminds me of like a ghost chamber in the style of Camelot.  It was so freaky and probably a little irritating.  Maybe my friend from Twitter was there.  Maybe, just a feel for her.  She's married, though, which is nice, but you know I'm not there, unmarried.  She's even a little younger, but I'm glad she's married.  I hope things go good.

I just felt my cheeks stretching.  You know what probably bothered me was to see how my face was still not fully built, has stretch marks like a horror show, like tight ligament in it or something.

I am so sorry for how mad and ridiculous I was.  I just can't stand typing insults and didn't even know where the insults were really coming from, maybe I did but still wasn't thinking right.  I don't know what to do.  You know, I also have a pimple like a bug bite on a cheek.  I feel bad for not practicing my singing, the medicine made me tired, was gonna make up practicing more, should today right away.  Anyway, I feel so bad.  What got into me?  Maybe, it's like I'm nothing, nothing to an adult at least.  I even felt that existed for my circle of activity threats, so that's all I have to say, didn't outright say something but for some reason am in the lingo from me as a kid constantly hearing it, hope you understand that, at least.  I dunno, I shouldn't just joke around in anger.  I don' know hat to say anymore.  I just can't get that irritated, but I'm serious my dad was really trying and I can't take people getting at me for things I don't mean in the way they think.  It was about my cousin, and I thought that I guess people were leaving me, when she'd always like been a brat, not sure she'd like that, but she's inappropriate and a bit numb or callous to kind feeling and a bit forward with what she has socially..and what we don't