Saturday, June 15, 2013

Still?

Also, I do not appreciate the message of my cousin coming into my life like a friend who won't answer back being shown off to you in front of the world, also making me feel well that friend didn't seem to wanna just be thrown in famous.  I really am mad if I am losing friends to shit, though.. dunno what to say.  Maybe, I should not care?  I don't wanna be reprimanded for literally doing something everyone else does, all the time.  You constantly hurt me, what can I say?  I'll try not to say anything since it'll all be bad.

So what about what I said?  People have said anything or transmitted anything about me just as literally, I'm quite certain, or in my presence have torn apart my life, like I don't matter, especially not in this world..  Why not just get the big picture, 1st, how can you be right if you get mad at someone trying to do something that's not that weird?