Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What Should I Do

My mom was drying my coat..She does laundry on the weekends and it's Tuesday!  I walked back to my chair and was so inconvenienced for some reason my legs weren't as strong though are and I kinda swerved to my broken up chair, and all that came out was the word "accident" I thought didn't say out loud, though, of course.  She's drying other stuff, too, and there's stuff sitting on the washer.  Told her the medicine made me tired.  I have like 3 huge piles of clothes to wash though with the separating colors I'm guessing that has to make more.  [|:]-  I don't feel like it right now though I'm not too tired.  I'm turned off, might get up and do it if I turn on music I own.  Might see @ reading something, "The Hunger Games," remember reading it so I got it.  Don't remember the cover.  What about that other famous book?  I'm not reading it because I don't want to read so much, books, and I was over college romances.  Sad, the lady is ½ Spanish ½ English but I think like Latin American and British.