Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back

Why pay attention to people I know with blonde hair!

You know what you say to Nell Burton.  If a person had a problem, they could answer me online.

For me, this conversation is pointed at what's going on and what's impolite.

I said Ellen DeGeneres got hands like Helena Bonham Carter.  She pretended to show us how she might rub her highness the joke Nell who has no soul as in no respect for other living creatures other than herself.  I don't mean to get dirty to her..just to people who support her because she is the epitome of all the rude people because she's all Caucasian and not indian and dad from a place that's certified for that.  Well, Ellen DeGeneres's hands didn't like mutate further, something else.

I'll just come out and say what bothered me was the way she said, "Mommy's here," under her breath.  I don't give a FUCK @ Nell.  She is NOT a dot in my life.

Let me say this, from "da Sout."  Nell Burton is mean and acts like she gets everything and like I am "not white" and that she "does" everything "I do."  She acts like I can't talk to her father, though he likes me more than others.  HE'S GONNA BE TALKIN' TO OTHER FOLKS, ANYWAY!