Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Squeeze It Out

Nell Burton is the 2nd illegitimate, spoiled brat of the well-acclaimed Tim Burton.  He was an attractive person no one could get attention from, but why would he then just have a kid and just be nice to her?  Helena Bonham Carter wasn't of "the dream."  She's just like Portia!  I know they could have waited and seen what happened.  If they want to talk to us, they should have said so.  Why are we even bothering?  They believe in none other than marriage and want to "keep" "what" they have and tear down the cycle of the world.  What do you think?  Don't just say it's insulting and forget about it while you're thinking about it.  I said someone else did that, didn't mean it was right nor the only specific thing to be done .. maybe just wanted to look good by being married, except Tim isn't.  EVerything's been about that fatty bratty Nell Belle.  If someone would like talk to me, maybe I'd find something else in this world.  I mean, not much happens that we seemed to have in common.  Well, not in every way, possibly, not sure what you're thinkin', now.  If she really roots for the people today who are in their prime of their youth like me at my age, then ya'll just maybe slowly back away from the idea that..words cannot even seem to describe..why did we have to grow up not as fun as that?  What about the people born in the 70s and early 80s?  They weren't allowed to be that way and either way I can have whatever I want.  I seem to be meandering off the given topic.  I had explained why she's a bad kid.  People do leave me alone when they feel I want to like say something, you know?  Why do you think they have something else in them?  I mean, you speak of it as though it's most people.  Let's just kinda leave it up because that's what people are on edge about.