Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Una Problema

Did Ellen tell my mom to be mean to me?  I didn't think so.

She's been so mean, lately, and it just kinda leaves a mark..  I mean, what can I do to get people to leave me alone, not think bad things @ me?  I just can't get myself to feel safe and happy.  I thought it was too early to get up but maybe not.

Look, I want my parents to leave me alone.  I can do what I want, I'm 26.  I can think shit like they do on purpose, but I'm not shit.  I don't even feel good.  My dad hadn't gotten me ear plugs so I had to put in waterproof 1s.  They hurt to sleep in so I don't.  I was cleaning out old 1s, but it's not a success.

Yes, my mom washes on the weekend and I have tons of laundry.  Thought I'd stay awake for it all but guess not.  I should go finish what I have, can use my sewing table with ironing.  Might wait a bit.  Not much to wait for.  Have to practice singing but I guess not now, tired from yesterday.

Look, stop wasting my time.  I'm sick and tired of being bothered and insulted by everyone.  People are like doing things that would make me m********.  WTF you think I did?  Why you think I'm just shit now?