Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Dream

It's hard to remember it clearly, still very tired, got up and had cold water.  I'm kinda awake though for posting this.  It was very annoying and rather brutal.  I think there was something @ a car ride that mightn't be there, but we got in like a pack of bugs or tadpoles made as a cartoon and made some rules.  I think it's like "The Hunger Games," which I am drawn to reading.  There was some sharp challenge.  I don't remember all it was.  It seemed like a big barren dessert.  You ever seen like orange sand all over?

I am awake with the tired sorta sore throat, snot in my congestion, and just an overall illness.

6-7 Hours of Sleep

5'2"+ on my new measurement.  Didn't need to stretch much, I know.

Oh, I was watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" again last night.  I did for 2 others recently, didn't talk @ the last.  I had to stop it, was tired and from the medicine, which I eat with food so like to wait.