Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Facebook

 photo 2013-05-27-3.png

Can you believe how many times I've been scolded at for nothing, nothing but giggling (laughing) and using the bathroom? That was a selfish disciplinarian, wonder what those 2 guys'd do if they saw me again, had a nice meeting with the other at the start of the ye'ar. He seemed to drop the idea of homework, since it wouldn't work to kick me out of school for now, because others all do it. I don't know why I was told harsh things by others after, my therapist that they said expelled when on one else said it. I just need a note from a doctor, a psychiatrist I think. Ginny's class used to be fun, but I was thinking of never returning, besides.feeling lonely.
Like · ·
  • Christina Joanna Barrett I wonder how Carolyn and Amy and others took her class more times in a row. At least I took the liberty to pass out things on holidays and get their information more than once, e-mail for tennis and then just to talk..got Facebook of the 1st class of the evening.
  • Christina Joanna Barrett I hope she stays at Disney, but maybe she wants to change someday? I thought you couldn't stay that long. Who else does this? Guess it's like having a TV show or being Johnny Depp.
  • Christina Joanna Barrett Ya'll should learn to sing from her, but the lessons are 1 hour, no biggie other than monetarily speaking..which a reasonable price. I'm just really sad, not only am I infuriated because sending me to a counselor they will attack like wild, strong, swift black dogs with spike collars possibly leading to becoming institutionalized, which she has been 3 blessed times. I found she does not really like me but likes my behavior. I cannot like enjoy Valencia maybe? I couldn't sign up for Flex courses. I have to wait for a note, am contacting Lakeside outpatient services and see "what I find there." It's not the same, not a private journey. It's not tacky. I just miss my FREEDOM. MY GODDAMN FREEDOM. I didn't ask for anything, thought it'd be a courtesy. I held my own and didn't have the teacher get too close to me in certain ways, like touching me. I don't mind being touched by anyone, it depends like is it my dad you want to "touch" me? It's weird what he thinks of me. I want to be LEFT ALONE and INFORMED if someone's gonna KICK ME OUT.