Friday, June 7, 2013

Una Peoblema

What about my dad weedling @ in back all horny and punishing me in a silent treatment? He will weedle up to you with a twisted, unbecoming conscience.



You aren't whiter than me, organizing my race like it has no aspirations in the white race you are so insistent on.



Back to the 1st part, what are you bloodthirsty for in my "non-white" dad? I don't think he's no Ginny Kopf but in public thinks he's onto Ellen DeGeneres. He is a barrier in my life for no reason because of the N word thing.



You do like him in some way and are jealous of me. Stop shitting around because of worthless jealousy and stupidity.



What else? Yea, he keeps doing weird stuff and sounds like he's gonna shit at Ginny that will affect ME. Maybe it will highlight me.



Anyway, why are Americans so interested in Europe? They are putting it off until I get killed.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T