Friday, June 7, 2013

To Be Continued ;0

So, I was walking down the road and so happy with all the cars nearby.  Then, I stopped for awhile and just didn't do anything.  I was thinking @ the message my mom got.  I got my own, though, that doesn't designate that.  I was told to leave to rest and told them I did nothing.  I think they were pulling the plug on a guilty part of my conscience.  Whattaya want now?  Ellen's off the air, but she is supposedly not completely, not sure why just some days maybe now are not reruns if she's stopping to live her life.  I was afraid they were mad OOH I've seen things where other kids don't get in trouble!  Those guys just covered each other for the bathroom and giggling and acted weird about it.  I told them that it was a theater class and I was trying to be a good member.  I don't know why people are so mean and only like bad, popular people.  What does Ginny want?  I am a dead slate.