Friday, June 7, 2013

Now I Know

My dad came out.. back in

So, up north there are lots of mixed indians from there and they wouldn't feel loved and get the fairer hair as a baby.  Did you know white blondes can have like black hair as an infant?  Lots of people are born fair and excited but really having the light features is dependent on if you have part mixed.  Being 1|2 you might have it better because I know people think the mom might be all 1 race.

I do not understand why my friends won't start off and talk to me with nothing in my background.  I got fat from being servile.  It's like I had to set up my life until death when I hope that I go to Heaven rather than disappear.  I know that things happen as entities, I've seen it, miracles, have explained, not sure if I feel like talking @ it nor sure what to post on my website.

So, I have seen this is true.

Also, something people do is like I guess if you find someone not as white as you for some reason that .. like and not be calm .. that they were worry more about the other person feeling how they need, in some way that doesn't work out which seems strange, really.  :|  I was not very very dark, see, just had some benefits.  I was calm..  I learned to be like courteous or something.  It's interesting having a mom from the South and a dad from up north.  I guess, jealous or not, I'm more Southern in 1 way, like having a mom.  So, I guess very white people aren't calm but are actually racist and will not have a thing to do with you.  I am 1 for getting out there, something I feel to others who are not white.  I do feel or think I've felt.  I mean, who doesn't?  A fish?