Friday, June 7, 2013

Mi Problemo Tu Problemo

So, 1st I skipped a meeting to stay home and rest, and now the people from the meeting are here to not have me rest.  I had a successful interview with an annoyuing disciplinarian 1st, and it looked like he made up his mind.  I'm also upset at something my teacher did perhaps in her switching her teaching habits, like I can't go to school and wake up just for her.  I have to go for myself.  I will not go for nothing, as in no one teaching nothing, to do nothing.  Me to do nothing.  D D D D  So, I stopped being able to feel, to make myself feel and never did again.  I don't get this teacher, if she made it so I'd be kicked out .. or did the disciplinarian was he stupid like her students who were so mean to me and annoying and unappealing and showy .. Also, my dad does nothing for himself and doesn't take invites, never talks to me, I just talk to him.  I know I'm talked to in the shit, btw, but who knows.  Ugh, now I forget and my contacts are blurry from sleeping in them so much the past few days, not much sleep so much, though.  So, I was mad my mom was e-mailed maybe not that teacher when I get back in or something.  My therapist even claimed she's the 1 who kicked me out.  I thought she just wanted me to get counseling.  I wanna go to a class, and I wanna go to that 1.