Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Treatise

I just wanted to get this out there that Ellen DeGeneres has had something to do with Nell Burton.  Her mom thinks she can affect what her daughter does, and supposedly they are snooting around like I'm shit and they're from the New Orleans culture, but it's not like they know about listening to the discipline, necessarily outwardly and pretty much that's what the world cares about and what the world cares about I talk about if I care about it.  Did you know the brows looked exactly the same, like ditzy like they didn't know why everyone else's brow was probably different.  All I can say is Nell is actually kinda the opposite.  She has significant traced Jewish blood all hooked together, which is very nice, and it's from her mom's mom and not her mom's dad like with Ellen DeGeneres.  My Jew blood I know of comes from my dad's mom's side, if it indeed is Jewish as suggetested - probably, we don't know and uncovered 2 names, from Switzerland and Poland.  Ellen is Austria, and Helena is Russian and French and then real Spanish blood as her mom's dad's side.  I guess we ought to really pay them some respect.  I feel bound yet left out.  I don't even know if I have Jewish.  Ellen DeGeneres's mom's last name is Jewish.  How is that brat Nell gonna socialize?  She seems to dislike my affinity for Ellen DeGeneres and doesn't seem open to learning now I think of it.  I guess Helena can't do a thing for brat Nell.  What about the dad?  I did question if he was good, but then I just get a bunch of people who think he's the 1 for them and people afraid to admit anything.  I gave up because I realized Nell is just another person and you'd guessed it I coulda said they are just what they are.  Well, what, I mean it seemed like something was happening, though, not that I'd just blow off against anyone.  Their brows, like I said, then Ellen's hand looked like the mom's, though, not sure @ Helena's brow, but I hate how she and Portia have this sarcastic look as though they deserved their nine-teen-fif-ty..eight partner in ***.  She always lookes elated I got in world trouble and no one gives a shit @ disciplining her and the world, my world, means nothing.