Wednesday, June 5, 2013

IMDb

The Princess and the Frog

Re: Is this movie racist?
  by BabyFrog   4 seconds ago (Wed Jun 5 2013 03:08:26)
Edit Reply

I wouldn't say it was negatively racist. I mean, it seems obviously anti-racist. It does seem a bit racist to the Orientals, who seem to have smaller noses and darker skin, as opposed to being free, not Jewish (who don't seem to have as big of noses,) with big noses like as a big part of the face, must be more like Caucasian except has that wild stuff. I am a bit confused as to why Indonesia would be considered as it is, a place where they care @ everything. In the end, I'd say more Chinese experience racism than any other ethnicity. You can put together the landmass of the other Oriental countries, and you'd have to add Indochina separately so as not to throw off the percentages.. I mean, Prince Naveen, must have been either Spanish or Indian. That lets me know that the Middle Easterners are appraised above those. The other races seem to be Jewish, which I believe is Caucasian, and indian as in Native American indian, which seems to be like India, in fact, except longer, thicker noses on some that look younger. I'm not sure what my nightmare is, guessing the 1s up north are more stressed out. Like the 1s by Canada, for instance. I know Polynesia can be compared to either holding itself up behind Indonesia or like how Egypt and Arabia are like Yin and Yang (sp?) If you saw this movie that was out in like 2011, they showed someone from Egypt who looked Middle Eastern with something over her head but maybe more in a wild Arabian feel. Like I said earlier, it's the real "Middle" East that is "free" in spirit to be in fresh air and accumulate strong noses, like I'm trying to do, as well.. I worry most about people finding they have Jewish blood. It seems like Vietnamese insofar as they seem like ancient people from like Turkey, Egypt, Arabia, I guess the more fair of the Middle Easterners. I wonder why the more casually revealed cultures in the Middle East have such strong noses and like well-put together bodies. That reminds me of practicing gymnastics.

Frogger