Wednesday, June 5, 2013

IMDb Post

Big Eyes

Re: Johnny Depp + Helena Bonham Carter
  by ChristinaAnnBarrett-OrlFL1986   3 seconds ago (Wed Jun 5 2013 02:35:18)
Edit Reply

I know, it's even "been awhile." I'm excited that Ellen DeGeneres is the star of the world of voices for 3D animations. She's Tim Burton's age, but I was wondering if Tim would ever do something that Ellen DeGeneres would appropriately fall into, like not being a short strip. We joked here to call Finding Nemo 2 Finding Dory and that's the current situation. I remember being on the Tangled board and they changed it from Rapunzel I heard not too long before I thought it was released, maybe not then. It's cute they picked a lady from Italy I think to star in this, not sure who the kid will be. I would like to do it, if I'm not the waver for the Disney parade, which just got reinstated in Orlando. Johnny Depp is taking time to work on Pirates of the Caribbean. Helena Bonham Carter may play a spinster. This should be interesting, as I like Ghost Adventures, as well as the other "haunted" TV shows and like Paranormal Activity. This must have nice animation, and it looks like Alice in Wonderland. I was sad about the reception of his own Frankenweenie. It was definitely very cute. I would like to get merchandise of it. It's just that I don't have any extra money, would have to especially decide to just get that for a time. I'm not even sure what to get.