Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I don't

I am not a bad person. When left alone, I'm pretty good. I don't start things that aren't there.



I did want to network, but we are unorganized. I'm kinda out there.



What now? Can you shut up and shut up.



I didn't do shit to you. Why you being so picky and weird rr stupid? I'm the 1 being attacked for my self-esteem racially UNDERSTAND?



I have news for you, maybe you aren't white.



Stop being so shittily UNeasygoing and impolite.



I don't know who the Hell starts this.



You made me squeeze out my memory, seems there's always another way to go. A positive difference, ignore being too picky @ shit. I can't really stop and think @ shit that's a solution so much maybe.



I am who I am. I'm not an actress in some movie, neither.



Stop cutting into my life and making me uncomfortable you made me so mad are so discourteous. Racial hatred. Have fun with the aliens and animals.



What are you complaining @ with me? I don't need anyone's shit.



I don't need to do shit. I have enough expectations to meet the par line of.



Guess you don't know shit @ America and you'll all *beep* someday.



You are mean and Ellen shouldn't just be mad on TV.



When I get ugly, I take it in stride.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T