Friday, June 14, 2013

Una Problema

I'm being haunted with negative messages from Ellen DeGeneres.  Um...  That's because of the N word and thing and I don't give a crap and I'm right about how Tim Burton, who I'm a huge fan of, is wrong.  Also, it wasn't supposed to matter if they wanted me to .. nothing should end the world.  :|

Oh, what was it -actually- about?  Um, just not to be a forgotten fan for someone else's bullshit.  I don't tell anyone to read what I say.  I do say what I think.  I just hope to remain on her friend side, cuz a lifetime's not too long for peer friends you know to be friends and they left me though.  However, she may not like someone my age or just me, and that's fine.  I want her to branch out.  I was interested in watching her, but she changed, so I dunno @ that.  Maybe, she's made other goals.  You just wanna hit that she shouldn't ever see me online and that if it's regularly or constant at times it's bad.  I mean, I do post to and read her online and daily watch her show.  I'm a cool person, so I have no clue what you seem to be speculating on.  Maybe, that's your chance to say you're more impressive to someone else who knows me.  Maybe more like them or something when that's not true at all and I know your parents are gonna tend to that.  I mean, you can be impressive but don't have to literally bump me out of like my chance with them.