Friday, June 14, 2013

Always Being Wrong

My mom can't always say I have to be like my dad in a bad way and that she can say whatever the bloody hell she wants behind his back.

People from New Orleans who were attractive had me be like that, in a way, you know an uglier, less attractive version of myself, as though they were bad.

Why do you think I would want people I look up to to be ugly?  I guess it just happens.  Do you think I did something for myself I didn't need or that would make someone else ugly?  This morning my mom was acting like maybe in some way I'm really mean to my brother, like something is wrong with him, he is not as strong and compact as my mom but seems rather compact.  I keep wondering why he doesn't want a hard life and be like me, should be easier and something to think about if he's just jealous all the time.

Also, I should be very admiring of Ellen DeGeneres to go to Australia.  However, I know people think she was being sorta siding with Portia.  She goes along with the crowd, I swear.