Friday, June 14, 2013

E-Mails

UF Music Education Masters Level

--- --- ---

Hello, I am interested.  I have an okay GPA, above 3.0.. however otherwise I was sick 1 semester and they were not able to approvedly give me Withdrawals.  I have been told in these situations all you have to do is include a note for what happened to a sick semester that they could not officially prove.  I see the deadline is Friday.  I want to do the degree online so am wondering if the deadline also applies to online.  I don't have a full Bachelor's degree, but I did do music in college with all As my 1st semester and find it easy to get admitted with a music audition.  I went to 1 of the most prestigious colleges of music that there were, in New Orleans, the area I lived.  My 2nd semester I was told to take a break and not to return, however, to the same things.  So, I had to spend a lot of time pleaing to get back in, but in the end how much happened there was getting Withdrawals for sick semesters, partly because of the hurricane.  I also took Foundations of Education for 3 credit hours in Washington, D.C., after my 1st year of college..  The teacher said I was doing very well for being so young, was very nice and educational.  She also labeled me exotic, which at the time was the bowling over insult

So, let me know the deadline for the online program to apply.  Just get a transcript from each college and 3 notes?.


--- --- ---

I'm a bright student and love Education and Classical Music.

I took a graduate course in Education at just age 19, in Washington, D.C.

I was told to take a break from school, from Music Education and Voice and not to come back for those things, however, because I was labeled as like too good a student being so shy and perhaps because I did too many things.  I tried hard to get back in, and they kept saying I was shy, like.  So, it ruined my chance.  They didn't help me succeed.

My wish is not to spend over 4 years of my life in non-related courses to my major.  The undergraduate major Music Education only has 1 course related to the major, which is General Music Education maybe even only for 2 of the credit hours.  I want to do mainly what the graduate degree does, studies Music Education spot on and not any General Studies courses.

Could you please like help me get a like certification of undergraduate Music Education so I can enter the Masters level more quickly?  Like, just take the related courses but not have a degree that includes General Studies and Music History?  I thought Theory was pretty easy since I've studied a lot of piano, as well.

Please spot and answer all my questions, thank you.

I do have a lot of, er, hands on experience in music, already, and with different ages and levels, you might say.