Friday, June 14, 2013

Mad

My dad keeps punishing me from Ellen DeGeneres.  He thinks I did something wrong and thinks that makes him uncomfortable.

She is telling me I should be with an older maternal figure like my aunt who just told me off.  Go to Hell, stupid.

My dad hurt me because of you.  You're a disgusting fucker.

I didn't do anything wrong, you stupid bitch.  WTF you think you are?  You talking about how notorious you became?

You're a bad person, you think my little cousin doesn't have to be with my aunt, well she's been a flaming bitch her whole life and thinks she's whiter than me.  She even fights her mom and doesn't really fight me.

Why don't you go off and pleasure yourself, stupid.  I ain't done nothing, stupid.  Don't lie and say I'm attacking you for nothing cuz I'm not.  I'm getting stupid messages from you through other people.  You're not great, at all, just a cheap, rotten liar.