Monday, June 10, 2013

Problemas

I have another minor issue.. see my aunt seems to follow what I do in her own way.

I'm getting suggestive messages for Ellen DeGeneres, and I don't give a crap, yea I said crap, I don't care I don't give a whatever you can think of instead.  I feel she's blasting these curse words at me because she's not from Florida.  I shouldn't post this, but I mean that's what, not suggesting anything about it..  I know you wanna go on and on and tell me how happy you are and how good Florida is.  I don't give a shit if you've heard this, don't know what the hell you're doing, I never lingered and dwelled on this stuff.  Stuff.  Stuff.  I use the word "junk" so I don't sound like shit saying "trashy" like all the Late Boomers did in the late 1990s.

I keep getting messages and I don't agree and they don't stop.  They're just annoying, I just put up with it.  Sometimes, often, I am taken aback.  I am told I cannot achieve new things, though, too, now.