Monday, June 10, 2013

B4

I can have fun alone in my room without all the clicks and ticks that seem like words to me for some reason, sensitive to noise, act like I'm not even a creature that can hear, that I must be dirty like other people might be.  Making fun of words not matching like math.  I am tortured all day and see Ellen 1 hour.  Ellen stop it, I don't have to work.  I am destined for more than you were able to accomplish seattling your life in.  It's serious because it's true.  Also, I see it wasting away, I don't complain like you!  You with your reputation.  Oh, wow, I can't complain, just you.  NAH.  I wasn't insulting you.  Ah, yes, thinking I have to act like I'm at work.

Also my aunt and dad are being stupid, think I ruined their relationship.  She doesn't want to post on my board.  She wants Facebook.  They didn't even have a relationship.  I gave it back.