Monday, June 10, 2013

E-Mail

Subject: Clothes Online
To: Dad and Mom

I know just to get a little at a time.  How about this, this will go with some of my clothes:

Item: Blazer
Quantity: 1
Price: on sale for $20.98, not too bad, not many blazers being sold now
Color: the 1st 1, black and white
Size: XL Petite

Item: Shirt to Go Under Blazer
Quantity: 2
Price: $10 per Shirt
Color: Black
Size: XL

It says if you spend $50, there's no shipping.  So, if I can get something else, too, I'd want this:

Item: Casual Dress
Price: $25
Quantity: 1
Color: Blue and Purple Stripes
Size: XL
Link

If you get just the 1st 2 items, it will be $40 + Shipping, so may as well get 1 more thing, and this dress looked nice in the display image, very crisp and seemed well-shaped and patterned.  If you want you could use my savings money.  Since Dad just got me a vanity, it's okay if you want to wait.  I at least want another blazer sometime but need something good to go under, I guess, and I can get another shirt for $8 here and for probably even less at Wal-Mart.  I found a pretty nice undershirt here, could have gotten more but 2's enough for that shirt.  It will be nice when I get a vanity to dress up every day.  I have 3 blazers right now.  1 has sequins, 1 is 3/4 purple, and the other is this 1.  *:)) laughing  So, let me know.  Maybe, you just want to get the blazer for now and 1 shirt or get $50 and free shipping, guess it's up to you.  I could even charge it to my green card but figured it'd be better in your hands so like if I need my card I can use it and when you want you can detract from it ant your leisure and choice.  Okay, see what you say, thanks.

*:-O surprise