Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What's wrong?

Ginny is stuck up.  In class, I was asking for Facebooks or passing out something nice or asking a question, and she seriously was mad, a group of 3 people for an assignment after class for some reason.. that girl from California.  I don't give a fuck @ California.

How can you get seriously mad about that?  Why should I give a fuck @ that teacher's teaching?  What the fuck is she on?  (I don't mean literally, I mean as an idea, what I just said, so hope it wouldn't make you loopy.)

And another thing, why was I like hypnotized to becomea a pile of shit?  Like, sometimes, I forget I have Eggos for breakfast and don't eat breakfast, with fat free milk and chocolate powder.

I also got the message even not in ballet that I have just be like a stone statue with a proper weight.  That's very possible.  I just don't live on a buffet of egg drop soup.