Tuesday, June 11, 2013

E-Mail

Subject: (Fwd) Re: Clothes Online

ok ya Dad wanted to wait, maybe just the blazer and 1 undershirt.  The blazer is $20, hope they still hold my size.  I thought they were like $7, but they stopped making them so much.  They were so popular at the stores since the beginning of the year.  Yea, we also got the audition clothes which were at least like $70.  So, June 11th, see how long they hold maybe.  I don't have so many clothes, it seems, have to wear a Wal-Mart shirt maybe to voice lessons tomorrow because that's what I have and want to wear, see what she thinks, tho.  I really wanted a blazer.  I have 2 actually, 1 typical look, the other from Wal-Mart gray with sequins to go with the cat shirt.  It might be a bit hot, considering all the sleeves are 3 quarters length.  So, I can wait, just the blazer would be good, $20.  *:( sad