Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Question

My dad's youngest sister has a daughter who looked kinda molded out as a baby, born late 1991.  Obviously, his youngest sister was well-fed as a kid.  Born @ 1960.  She was so attractive, to me.  She had different looks, and I probably would like them all.  Looks like me for some reason, but you can definitely see his oldest younger sister in me, as well.  My cousin is more plastered on physically but more in sync with me than the older aunt in a certain way intellectually, and I turn on when I see her and can't even believe what's happening, guess you all wanna see my whole family have a TV show.

About the title, well, I mean before people were mean to me she was always whining and getting in trouble, doing things like I know we were playing hide and seek didn'tknow in a resort.  It was the hotel.  Whatever.  She was always screaming, messing up her toys.  I felt I didn't deserve to touch her, but she unfortunately got on vibe with me, I guess.  She got skinnier.  She had flabby skin, and her mom totally did not in a way but wasn't like necessarily always poofy.  When she got darker, though, she was pretty thin, but her head is like an oval, kinda like my chin in a way seems, that area of my face.  When she was older, she was going to court for her dad she wasn't supposed to meet, dunno if I should say this but Italian last name from Canada I later found.  She was with boys, and then she splits, I guess.  She would act all rowdy and do something all the time that was wrong just because she was white and in Florida.