Friday, June 21, 2013

Una Problema

STOP PICKING ON ME AND SENDING ME TO MY DAD IN TROUBLE

Ginny, you aren't as nice as you would've been.  I didn't call you shit online, this time.

I don't give a fuck.  It's my blog, and I didn't start anything.

Tim Burton.

I can say whatever I want as long as there is no threat.  I don't like cursing AT people, though, and think the word fuck is especially funny.  Make me mad and I might do something, like say a word you clam to not adore.

Why does it sound like everyone knows about my order now?  It's just my dad.  You mean you did it on purpose?  What's that supposed to mean?  I'm not doing shit.  I'm not feeling sorry for anything I do.  I just say sorry to you.  You -were- mean, and I try to avoid it, but cursing is funny and didn't mean anything, just felt different for a bit then regretted giving anyone the pleasure.