Friday, June 21, 2013

Analyzation of Self

I was rather grumpy after auditions.  I said nasty things bursting out @ Ellen DeGeneres and Ginny, sorta through with certain thing with Tim but still am a fan and like him as much, like with Ellen and Ginny.  I think Ellen is rather special to me, seems to get along, lived where she lived, most like me at this point in her life as I was not chubby when little and had more dark hair and light skin and not too dark of eyes, though.  Well, I guess with Ginny, I mean, not sure, think she understands.  Saw her post on Facebook when I got mad online, don't remember what I said but may have later taken it back.  This time, I was with my mom, and she was just so stressful seeming possibly.  I'm also mad what Ellen might have thought of my mom, like said she was not as cool as she used to, which I do find rather dumb and of course mean.  Ginny also gave her a book and I found the CD in it.  She seemed fine with it, to me, but maybe it wasn't how everyone wants to be treated.