Saturday, June 1, 2013

Una Problema

Ellen DeGeneres is like not having a brain just joking LOL bc I know she would have cared about me opening up more were I to have gotten into her before Tim Burton.  She doesn't even think about that and just bashes a lot I feel.  She doesn't realize she doesn't do that.  She just does it, makes no care for the change.  I don't know if these people believe in nothing.  Sorry if you didn't like the joke I made.  I mean, she doesn't even know, is not aware of what she does and what she does because of mistakes of people like Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, just goes along and treats people like shit.  Don't worry, I think she has a wonderful brain and if she dies would be the worst thing in the world for me, but I guess it should be for her.  I want her to be happy.  I am not -just- with my mom.