Saturday, June 1, 2013

Facebook Post

Christina Barrett *buzz* Make more good food that doesn't depend on being an i mals.
  • Christina Barrett Kai Yearwood is sure cute. Yea, think you get a sorta stressful, perfect answer..meaning oh wait yea you have cancer so sorry, but cancer doesn't mean you're not healthy and happy in any way, I wouldn't be surprised too much if I got it because I had a tumor, though it supposedly disappeared.

  • Christina Barrett "FabĂ­ola Robles BUT IN THE END he says 'leave the octopus, make me some MEAT'. That's why we are ALL laughing about here in Brazil. He actually LIKES to EAT MEAT. In the end, in the original video, you can hear him say 'deixa o polvo, faz uma carne' wich means what I said in the beginning." It's hard to know what people mean, but never be afraid