Thursday, June 6, 2013

Problemos

No matter what I do or say, people will not only appraise me but tell me I have to not be like who I'm not.  I can understand someone getting mad but you know not really because I never start it.

I see that people born from 1987-1990 have it really hard.  No one listens to them, unsure if my classmates are more around 1989-1991.  I was here in college years ago, when they may have been like 1986-1989, except for like in certain classes, like maybe people doing study helps for statistics.

People just sorta threw away Generation X.  I mean, I don't ask for shit, and I don't even have shit!  What if my mom isn't born in the early 1950s?  I think I still made it.  Wasn't it about like doing it if you were still a youth?  I did it, but I didn't do it like coocoo, just moved on!  It's not literally because my mom isn't so old.  My dad was a normal age, went and got married at 32, I guess.