Thursday, June 6, 2013

E-Mail

Reply

I like the 1st 1 you sent.  It looks like the white 1 you sent.  I think it is not a sturdy piece of furniture, so I'll have to be careful.  Maybe we can make it sturdier, somehow, like how you tie rope around the legs of the seat to keep it steady..

This is the 1 I want: link.

Thanks.  I'm pretty sure it's my favorite.

*&lt:-P
 party


Oh, and I found more:

bowl for washing my hands, $15, used condition: link
towel holder $30: link

So, $134 + $15 + $30 = $179 for Vanity use total + the shipping, so less than $200 for comfort, pretty good.  Let me know, like if you find a less expensive bowl, if $15 were to be too much, or a sturdy towel holder I can put on the floor.  That way I can wipe my hands when I do my contact lenses, rinse off the powder from my fingers, etc.  Thanks.

*:-)/\:-) high five