Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Opinion

My answer to the caroling online that was supposed to be online anyway was that it was not nice the attitude toward people who feel it's okay to watch something like that.  I've heard it from the horse's mouth.  They say on YouTube you have permission to load old footage that is no longer available.  The answer in the end must always be positive, for it is just probing right and wrong.  I've suffered immensely not being able to go to sleep, not being able to use the restroom for a time.  Oh, it was footage of Ellen and Britney singing before Ellen got on YouTube.  I don't think I would "not watch it" at 1st because I know I'm going to and no one can talk me out of not watching something that could be shown to me anyway at some other point for some reason.  It means, I'd find some other reason to watch it and I don't want to literally find this said reason..  I have this happen to me all the time, but I've recently I guess been able to stop these kinds of things from happening.  You know, when something like this happens to you I get pretty mad.  You can watch the videos Ellen has on her sites.  You are allowed to watch old footage, not your choice even.  I don't plaster it on my site or anything, but it wouldn't hurt to..