Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nitpicking

Why is Ginny so annoying about the nails thing.  That disciplinarian was nicer the 1st time in ways but really offended me, Valencia, Central Florida!  He was playing like he had square nails and was so fetishy and seemed demanding racially like the Chinese made him clueless.

I did post on her Facebook about nails.  Ginny, you can't have Generation Z.  What do you people think you are!  You're all not good enough..  Yea, I'm mad at all the stupid things in Central Florida, fuckin nigger Central Florida.  Whoops, I forget you must have some kids, like my family.  It's just like my 3rd finger is cut too much it seems but seems better.  I think nail polish is professional and so would be fake nails.  I used to not, but they got ruined, anyway.  The mental hospital, the mental clin'c.