Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Dunno

I just got back from the bathroom, pooed lots of times and then warm tea like a pee pot.

I'm watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," too.

I just had a question.  So, I stay here to be Tinkerbell, you know to try out maybe get to interested at least twice and if not am singing around Orlando for special events where they invite bands, so can get in on lots of that.  However, I wanted to live as close as possible to Miami Beach.  I wanted my own apartment, maybe come back home sometime.  My life here is hectic, and my option is limited.  I was curious to know of a mistaken feeling I had that I'd stay here til I'm worn out then move to Miami, but I'd be much older.  I wanted to stay young in a room, not too young like 19 I guess.., and watch Ellen DeGeneres and live my life, going to the beach, living a life, was gonna do trapeze, then nothing.  I don't know if that's worth it enough, like I probably am too young to leave Mom and Dad..  ,:

Also, remember if I don't wanna take pills and don't keep curfew of 11 PM that my mom won't let me live here.  So, when the need arises.  Not thinking it'will.  Ellen DeGeneres is doing Dory in Finding Dory, a 2nd Finding Nemo.  She is Dory if like me you don't search for those things for some reason at the right time.  Anyway, that movie comes out 2016.

If you didn't catch it, it seems I'm wasting everyone's time.  Really, I was here for my parents and money!  They just wanted a way to get me out.  I may have bad credit, though, meaning harder to get an apartment..

Our relationship is hard, and I'm just getting back at the world, righting my wrongs, getting healthier, excited by Disney want to participate, Tinkerbell in parade option 1, we'll see how it goes.

I got the sad feeling that anyone with a kid already doesn't wanna talk to me.  I don't wanna be a problem, if I go and come back mightn't be fun for them.  I don't have anything to do this summer, got back from a fun, easy sewing class where they tell you what to do, not just the hard-to-understand directions and photos, really, making this tote back which already comes with a ring that we put on.  Mine is for the library, purple butterflies.

So, anyone with a kid shouldn't talk to anyone else.  Why me, though?  That doesn't make sense, at all.  Only really good people can get along with really good people.  I can see how they got to where they were, some of them, I guess.  If you're wondering, my voice teacher doesn't touch me.  In class, she asked if I don't wanna be touched.  I think she would, but she shows me or I hear her hurling sound of punching her gut.  So, I mean, yea, I'm uptight I guess about stuff that's happened to me today, of like having to make myself clear in what I think.  I'm worried @ her safety because I got kicked out after seeing a disciplinarian and didn't see a counselor 1st.  They lied and said I was shouting.  I'm recording my next meetings, but my little Mideast-looking guy don't lemme.