Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gave It Away

Aw, fooey, Ginny just kicked me outta the class and left Seminole.  I don't know what it is with her nor anybody else who finds her like seductive.  I don't think it's funny that I may not be able to come back.  I feel Ginny is settled at that, is rather overweight, I daresay..  I don't know if it's her fault nor mine.

Anyway, I'm just worried they are mad at something they didn't want to bring up.  I later said to post on my blog if you have a problem, just getting out my feelings.  That might be it, but she never talked to me.  She should know that people talk to me funny and how my life is being experimented on..  I liked the experiment, but I don't like how I've blown a chance at life.  I know sometimes I said nigger but never a threat.  I know I'd get fired at work maybe without warning.  I didn't do this before I went to her class and was just an online buddy.  She didn't readd me on my new Facebook.  She made me antsy when I didn't have an assignment, not stimulated.  (Actually, it happened to be that a student gave me the wrong thing, and in grade school this is how we did this and if someone gave you the wrong assignment you can't be mad.)  The only other thing I can think of is kicking the chair in front of and to the side of me.  They were bothering me.  I used to walk around the classroom and get up and try and find a place because they all reacted like I deserved shit like they were even shit.